How far along? 38 weeks 4 days
Maternity clothes? Are the only thing that fits and the belly is even starting to pop out of those
Stretch marks? Nope, thank you cocoa butter and genetics
Sleep: I'm sorry did you say sleep, it's been months since I've slept for more than a 2-3 hour stretch
Best moment this week: Finding out I would get a few days of relaxing in before she arrives and hearing her heart beat, that's always the best
Movement: Yes, I think she is rearranging furniture in there
Food cravings: Fruit and spicy foods
Gender: Beautiful baby girl
Labor Signs: Not yet
Belly Button in or out? Out and stretched to the max
What I miss: Sleep and martini's
What I am looking forward to: Seeing her, holding her, kissing her, and seeing her Daddy do the same
Weekly Wisdom: Don't pick up heavy laundry baskets or your already aching back will ache even more
Milestones: We are full term
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AhhhH! FULL TERM! Yeah! I cant wait to meet her :) I'm writing this short comment because I'm so angry my last one got deleted before it posted and dont want it to happen again...
of course...of course these comments post and not the beautiful letter i wrote to my beautiful niece...
Post a Comment