Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ava's Nursery

The stickers were the inspiration behind the room. I've had these babies tucked away in my sticker box at school for the past 2-3 years. I just thought they were precious and knew that one day I wanted to somehow include these cute critters in a nursery.

Jenn painted this little stinker! He is on the wall closest to the changing table (which is beautiful but not pictured), we thought that was a funny little joke!



Here's our comfy glider! We wanted something we could doze off in on those sleepless nights. I"ll post a close up of the turtle and butterfly's as this isn't a very good shot.


I painted the tree, birds, and mice. Daddy hung her name above her crib and bought her this sweet deal of a mobile ( $20 bucks, can you believe it?). Her pretty bedding was another sweet deal, I found the whole set for $38 including shipping on the Walmart website, it had been discontinued.




No comments: