Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Updates Galore!


Oh boy have I got news for you! Let's see, our first exciting development.....Ava's yucky belly button scab finally fell off on Friday and we got our first peek of the cute little belly button that was lying beneath! Which lead to last nights tub bath extravaganza! She finally got to try out her cute little whale tub and she loved it! Well loved it meaning she didn't scream like she sometimes did during her sponge baths! I just love this little tub as it has a divider in it for infants so she sits up comfortably while being submerged from just above the waist down. The divider can be taken out after she has grown a bit and no longer needs it.




Today we visited Dr. Acosta, Ava's pediatrician. She now weighs 9lbs 15 ounces and is 22 inches long, she is in the 90th percentile for both height and weight! He is happy with her growth and says she is quite the tracker with her eyes. She has to go back next week for her next Hep B shot. I am not looking forward to the screaming I'm sure this will bring. I made the nurse promise she wouldn't laugh at me if I cried too!




Ok enough updates for now. Let me see if I can get some pictures uploaded while the Peanut is napping! Above is one of my favorites of our little beauty and her seahorse to hold you over!

No comments: