Silly goose!
Cuddle bug!
I have so many things to say about Ava's first month but I will try to give you the Cliff Notes version....
Our baby girl is already growing so fast I can hardly believe it! Some days I can't believe we have already had this precious angel for a month and other days it seems as if she has always been here. She is more perfect than I ever could have imagined. And what they say about being a mom, "Your hear will forever walk outside of your body", couldn't be more true. There is no love as great as the love you have for your child.
Ava has changed so much since her birthday. She is gaining weight and height like a champ. Friday is Mommy Group so I will be able to weigh her and tell you just how much she has gained. Monday I was getting some big smiles, true social smiles, and boy they about melted my heart. I caught the end of them on the camera, my shutter speed is just not fast enough for this little one! She is so much more aware of her surroundings and is more engaged in "play time". She loves to be sung to and cuddled and is enjoying naps in our new Moby wrap.
God has blessed us so tremendously with our gorgeous Ava Grace and I thank him for her every day! We are so fortunate.
No comments:
Post a Comment