Thursday, December 4, 2008
100 Days till Due Date!
You read that title correctly! Only 100 days until our due date! I can't believe it! My baby bump is growing quite quickly now and I love actually looking pregnant. I am hungry all day every day but I know things are getting cramped in there because I eat less at each sitting. Which just means I'm hungry ten minutes after finishing a meal! Let's see what else is new....We picked out paint for Ava's nursery and Ryan got it up on the walls the same night. It's a beautiful shade of green (of course) called Soothing Aloe. We have her crib and dresser/changer and now we are on the hunt for a comfy glider with cherry colored wood to match the other furniture. Over the holiday break Auntie Jenn and I are going to paint a mural on the wall. After that her Daddy and Grampa Greg can get in there and lay down some new carpet! I can't wait to see how it looks when it's done! Speaking of the Daddy he graduates from Barry University this Saturday and I don't think there has ever been a prouder wife! I am so proud of him for busting his butt to get his degree finished. Congratulations Papa Bear, we love you so big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment