Saturday, December 27, 2008

29 Weeks

AKA 77 days till our due date and we are doing great! Ava is getting big, big, big! She is around three pounds now and the length of a loaf of bread (from crown to toes). Her brain can now control her breathing and body temperature. She can also cough ( but I think I'm doing enough of that for the both of us *shaking my fist at this ridiculous cold*) and hiccup, which I'm thinking is the strange vibration that I feel in there two or so times a day. She is very active, especially when it's time for bed! On Monday I go for my gestational diabetes test. I get to drink some special orange syrupy stuff and hang out at Quest diagnostics for an hour so that they can be sure my body is processing sugars correctly. I.Can't.Wait. I hope they can't tell that I've been eating nothing but Christmas goodies from the results! Hee, hee just kidding. I'm doing good with my eating. I still can't stomach chicken but I am enjoying lean red meat, fish, veggies, fruits, and balancing it all out with a few select Christmas treats! In fact I think that select treat is calling me right now!

No comments: