As promised, here is the 24 week bump! Miss Ava Grace must really be growing in there! I finally gained some weight. I was five pounds heavier this visit, for a total of seven pounds. I feel her more frequently and with more force. She has even woken me up a couple of times with her "kicks", well it was her or her Daddy snoring! At 24 weeks Ava is busy perfecting her lungs and packing on those precious pounds. She will gain a 1/2 pound this week alone. So by next week she should be around two pounds. Grow baby girl, grow! Mommy and Daddy love you so much precious Peanut!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ava Grace! You need to quit kicking your mama at night so she can sleep. She already has a hard enough time with aching back, 20 different pillows, and sneezing and snoting all the time. Cut her a break will ya. See you soon.
Love,
Daddy
Post a Comment