Saturday, November 22, 2008
Pregnancy Pleasures
Being pregnant is an amazing experience. Full of tiny miracles and discoveries. Some of those discoveries are not my favorite. For example, the patch of hairs that have been popping up on my chin. Seriously, it's almost beyond plucking. And what about the happy trail on my tummy that I am now referring to as my unhappy trail. Geesh, these prenatal vitamins haven't made the hair on my head grow but they sure are speeding up the growth of hair everywhere else! Oh, and let me not forget all of my unusual skin conditions. Rashes, bumps, and dry patches galore! My favorite came this morning. A lovely pimple like bump on my lip...looks like I got a fresh dose of collagen! None the less I count my blessing and thank God everyday for this pregnancy. Ava Grace is doing well in there and that's all that matters! 24 week update coming soon.....I've got to take some pictures of this bump!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment