My little mini has a special kind of magic. The kind of magic that can make a gray sky blue, or turns a frown upside down. Her energy is electric and her spirit is so kind. Every day I try to file away mental notes of these magical moments between Ava and I, as well as the magical moments she shares with her brother and the amazing relationship she has with her Daddy. I never want to forget the enthusiasim in her voice when she greets Grady with a boisterious "HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!" when he wakes up from his naps, or the way she comes up behind me and strokes my hair when I'm sitting on the floor playing with her or tending to Grady, the way she will snuggle up to read book after book when the right mood strikes, her sweet little "uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh's" when you are doing something she'd really like to join in on. Watching your baby grow and change into a toddler with a tremendous vocab, and an even bigger heart is such a gift. The other day while watching Mickey Mouse she became extremely upset when Pluto crawled sadly out of the Club House after being neglected by the other characters who were puppysitting Clarabell's new pup. I'm talking crocodile tears, had to pull her into my lap and love on her to calm her down. She kept whimpering "Poopoo (what she calls Pluto)" over and over. Such a sweet girl. May she always keep this sugary sweet demeanor! And may her momma always be able to hear her squeaky mouse voice repeating "Gady, Gady, Gady" and remember the silly little way she shakes her booty when she dances! I never want to forget these thing, these things and so many more!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment