Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ava says....

I think I need to start a new semi-regular post called "Ava says" as her language is taking off! Last week she began calling our dogs by their names, Presley was "Prepree" and Fenway was "Moosh" ( we call him Nanny Moose). Well tonight she was chasing poor Presley around and was no longer calling him Prepree but Presley, clear as day. She comprehends so much and is beginning to answer questions appropriately. Tonight I was asking her what she wanted to do, as I always do, she answered no to books, rocking, giving me a hug, and snuggling. She had her own plans and said to me, "Play moo". I knew right away that meant she wanted to play with her Leap Frog Farm toy. I can't believe at this time last year she was just this rolly polly sweet chubby thing and now she is talking a mile a minute, helping me take care of her baby brother, and moving into a big girl bed!

No comments: