Our vivacious toddler is 18 months old now! It's like I blinked and here we are with a 1.5 year old! And what a 1.5 year old we have; her vocabulary is out of control! She has started saying words with 2 and 3 syllables clear as day, like stroller and Cheerio....but she'll try out just about anything! She is such a smarty I tell ya! And she is so fun to be around; her sense of humor is priceless and she is just full of snuggles! She takes direction pretty well, so we have started some more structured play and I'm loving it. Watching her learn and grow is so rewarding.
Ava is a fantastic big sister to her little brother. She asks to see him as soon as she wakes in the morning, she wants to "hold" him and hug and kiss on him, she likes to cover him up with blankets, and loves to TRY to get his binx back in his mouth when it drops out. It warms my heart to watch her interact with him.
Being a big sister has brought out the momma in my little momma! She drags her babies all over the house, putting them in the swing, the bouncy seat, the stroller, and "feeding" them her snacks. Which bring me to food, one of her new favorite words is food. It cracks me up when she is in the middle of something, stops dead in her tracks, looks at me and says FOOD! Which means she wants something to eat, and if I fed her something everytime she asked I think we'd have a mini Jaba-the-Hut on our hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment