Gosh, I can't believe it's been so long since I posted about my Peanut Pie! We have been so consumed with pregnancy, packing, painting, moving......but we are in our beautiful new home and slowly settling in.
Ava is now 16 months old and very close to beginning her role as Big Sister! She is a bundle of energy and I won't lie, I am having a difficult time keeping up! I have loved having Grady growing safe and sound in my belly but I am ready for him to arrive so I can get back to crawling around on the floor playing hide and seek, wrestling with my toddler, having room for her and all of her assorted stuffed animals and books on my lap, and picking her up with out feeling like her brother is going to drop right out of my body!
Ava's list of words is growing by the day! She trys to say nearly everything we do now. Her newest words are the animal noises for monkey, cow, and bird and she loves the word chair! Let's see if I can recall all her words...
- Dada
- Daddy
- Momma
- Woo-woof (dog)
- Doo (bird)
- Dare (bear)
- Day (baby)
- ball
- shoe
- chair
- moo
- ahahah (that's a monkey, case you didn't know)
- twee-tweet
- cheese
- no
- yes
- Neeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (for Minnie)
- Nan
- Nana
- bye
Ok, that's what I can think of at this hour of night! She also signs all done, please, and more like a mad women. I know she understands others but she only uses the ones that are highly motivating for her....and these are used in association with food, and Lord knows my girl loves to eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment