Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Fathers Day 2010
Ryan's 1st Month as a father


There are no words to describe what an amazing father our babies have. When I met him I knew in my soul that one day this man would be this incredibly gifted father he has become. And then the day came when I got to tell him that he was going to begin that journey, his hugs took my breath away and the tears in his eyes were filled with as much joy as my heart. For 10 months he spoke to Ava in my belly, telling her stories, promising her memories, and loving the little person she would become. And the moment she was placed in his arms the angels sighed as this was a man born to be a Daddy.

Our magical journey began that moment in the hospital. And those magical moments have not ended, I don't know that they ever will. I love you babe, so much, not just for the way you love me but the way you love Ava and the way you already love Grady. I love how you value family time and know how important it is for our littles. I love you for weekend morning snuggles. I love you for baby wrangling on the living room floor. I love you for making sure I take some time to be Nicole and not just Mommy. I love you for giving me these two amazingly beautiful blessings. I have dreamed of this life for always and you have made it a reality. Happy Fathers Day babe, I love you.

1 comment:

Alex said...

That is so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes (silly hormones). That is exactly how I feel about Boris. We are so lucky to have such wonderful men in our lives, the best daddies in the world.