Wednesday, June 30, 2010

15 months

Sitting still...this rarely happens! :)
See what I mean....no music playing but she's just gotta dance!
Dancing to the beat of her own drum....that's my girl!


Our happy little girl has been spreading her joy for 15 months now! And it has taken me 15 months to recognize that she is in fact my very own Mini Me. I so hope that Grady has some of his Daddy's traits....because Ava is me through and through! She is stubborn as a mule, loves to sing, dance, smile, and laugh, babbles endlessly but appreciates some quiet time curled up with a good book and a comfy blanky, and adores her Daddy.
Our little one has never been litter per say! She was an average length and weight at birth but has since been at the top of the growth chart. If you can believe this, she is now 33 inches tall....she has grown 2 inches since her 12 month check up! She if officially off the charts for height. And I am sooooooooooo very happy to say she weighs in at 23 lbs, she has gained back the 2 pounds she lost because of the excessive bowl movements! I'll update on that tomorrow after our GI appointment.

No comments: