My dear Ava Grace,
From the day God placed you in my belly you were His most perfect gift. I can hardly believe that a year has come and gone since we first laid our eyes on the beauty that is you. One year ago today at 8:27 a.m. the world became a better place. It seems like just yesterday they were placing your tiny body in my arms. The first time I looked at you I just knew that my life would never be the same. It would be fuller, happier, and even more blessed.
I wish there were words to tell you just how much I love you and just how much I love being your Mommy. Every day you fill my heart with so much joy and love I feel like it might just explode! I dreamed of how much fun it would be watching you grow, learn, and discover each and every day but never did I realize just how exquisite it would be. From the first time you looked into my eyes, to your first smile, to the first time you rolled over, crawled, gave me a kiss, and walked, each moment just got better and better!
Ava Grace, I hope you always know just how much your Daddy and I love you. You are so very special to us and to so many others. I'm not sure that there is any other baby in the world more loved than you! As your journey as a toddler, or pre-toddler as I am going to call it, begins I look forward to many more moments of pride, joy, happiness, and bountiful love! I do have just one small request....SLOW DOWN! Life is not a race, we want to soak up every moment with you and it sure would be a lot easier if you would just slow down. Mmm-k, thanks!
All my love for all my days,
Mommy
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment