Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ava's First Thanksgiving











I couldn't believe my luck when I found this adroable Snoopy Thanksgiving pillow case dress! Daddy loves Snoopy!
**********************************************************************************

Ava had a terrific first Thanksgiving. Being the good eater she is we allowed her to try some Thanksgiving mashed potatoes with just a touch of gravy, as well as some cranberry sauce. She made some funny faces as they were new foods but seemed to enjoy them. Shocker. This kid eats anything!
This Thanksgiving Ryan and I had so much to be thankful for. A home to live in, jobs that pay the bills, wonderful family and friends, a strong marriage, our health, but of all the blessing in our lives we are most thankful for our beautiful Ava Grace. Thank you God for choosing us to be her parents! Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back again!

No comments: