Friday, December 11, 2009

Ava's First Christmas at Nan's

Have you ever tried to take a picture of an 8 month old in front of a Christmas tree? Thank God for our glorious new Cannon Rebel. I puffy heart it!
Ava's First Stocking Stuffers!

Aww gee, for me! You shouldn't have!

Mmmm paper. Good.

Mommy told me Nan's wrapping is beautiful and boy was she right! Just look at this beauty!


Hmmm which pose should I strike for you Mommy?


I love my Nan! We make each other happy!

Ok, no silly comments for this one! How gorgeous is this pic? I seriously love this new camera!
***********************************************************************************

Last Saturday we celebrate Christmas with Ava's Nan, they will be heading off for a fabulous winter vacation when school lets out so we had to kick off the season early! Ava had a fantastic time "opening" her gifts, eating the wrapping paper, and admiring Nan's amazing white Christmas tree. Thank you Lisa for a wonderful dinner and for the mountain of gifts we recieved! We were all just a bit spoiled! I can't wait to start creating things with my fabulous new sewing machine, Ryan has already organized and reorganized his new golf bag, and Ava is loving her new toys and winter wardrobe!

No comments: