Sunday, October 18, 2009

The. Best. Weekend. Ever.

Swinging is fun!

I love you Mommy!

Thanks for pushing me Daddy....but what are those kids doing over there?

Weeeee!!!

Every great day, deserves a great nap!





**********************************


The Lightsey's had a great weekend! Saturday we had dinner and a fire and hot tubbed with Jenn and Steve. Ava had dinner right along with us (two kinds of clam sauce and linguine for us, sweet potatoes and peas for her) and then conked out in her pack'n play. I discovered a great new secret....simplynoise.com. It's a white noise generator and it had Ava passed out the entire time we enjoyed our coconut cream pie, hot tea (Jenn and I), jalapeno poppers made with the jalapenos Steve grew at the Holtrop farm (the boys and I) and the hot tub! The girl didn't even move a muscle. Today the hubs and I took our sweet baby girl to her first Cocoa Village Craft Fair and to the park. It couldn't have been a more beautiful day. The weather and the company was just perfect! Hope you enjoy a little peek into our happiness. Ava loved the swings and slide, but her favorite part was watching all of the other kids play. She is so involved in everything that's going on around her!



p.s.

The Peanut has a new tooth coming in. It's on the bottom row. That puts her at 3 on the bottom 0 on the top! What can I say she likes to be different, just like her Momma!

No comments: