This is Ava on night one of the unswaddling process. We figure now that she is rolling over back to belly AND belly to back (as of Monday) it was time to let the swaddle blankets go. The Mom's at Mom's Club recommended we start with one arm out and then two and then remove completely. So we sadly bid the SwaddleMe's farewell and thank them for providing us with many wonderful nights of sleep.
Update: After two nights of one arm out we went cold turkey and got rid of the swaddle blanket completely. We are hoping and praying for a good night of sleep real soon!
1 comment:
It'll happen. Just think, now you'll get to use those cute footie pjs that she has! I've joined you in the sleep troubles, I ate pepperoni the other day and they gave Aiden green poops and tummy aches. Last night he didn't get to sleep until midnight. For him to take naps today I had to stay in bed with him. Hopefully the tummy aches will be gone again soon. I just have to give up and accept the fact that I can't eat anything yummy for a while.
Post a Comment