Thursday, September 25, 2008

Little Drummer Boy or Girl???

The sound of somebody elses heart beating inside of your own body has got to be the most incredible sound EVER. Today I got to hear that amazing sound for the second time. Lila says the baby and I are both doing great. The heart beat was REALLY strong, I couldn't believe the difference from 12 weeks to almost 16. It sounded like someone was pounding a drum in my belly. Beautiful drumming not that annoying drumming you hear from the local garage band that practices down the street! I have only gained a total of two pounds thus far which was a concern of mine but after I promised Lila I was eating like a horse she said it was fine. Which is good because I would either have to wake up earlier, stay up later, or quit my job in order to find anymore time to eat! My blood pressure was perfect, that really surprised me because my nutso class is about to drive me bonkers! So all is well with the Lightey's. In four weeks we will know if this Peanut is a boy or a girl. We can't wait!

No comments: