Saturday, September 13, 2008
14 Weeks: The Second Trimester!
I can't believe that Peanut is a third of the way cooked! My belly is growing week by week, I definitely have an apparent bump now. And I am definitely growing out of all of my pants. I'm down to about three pairs I wear in rotation, thank God for dresses! The baby is moving into a period of rapid brain growth, fat buildup, and "detail work". Details like finger prints. Did you know that our finger prints are formed when we are swimming around in amniotic fluid? Yeah, the fluid pushes the skin and causes it to crease and fold in a unique way, hence are unique fingertips. Peanut ways about an ounce and is about the length of a flip phone, tripling in size from just three weeks ago! Mommy and Daddy love you so much little one! Keep on growing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment