Monday, August 11, 2008
First Appointment
My first appointment was this past Friday and everything looks great! I was nine weeks preggers as of this past Saturday. Lila, my nurse midwife, tried to listen for a heart beat but as you can imagine nine weeks is a bit early to try and we couldn't find it. She said the baby is like a apple floating in a barrel, it would have had to float right to the top so that we could hear it. But she scheduled my next appointment for three weeks instead of four so that we wouldn't die from the suspense. :) Peanut is now the size of a green olive, weighs 2 grams or a little less than a penny, and has fingers and toes! Oh, and the creepy dino like tail is disappearing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE THIS PEANUT!!! I'm so glad his/her little dinosaur attributes are disappearing! An olive seems HUGE compared to where Peanut started from...Keep growin Little One! Auntie Jenn loves you SOOOO much!!!!
Post a Comment