Or something like that! We got to hear Peanuts heartbeat today and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard! I just wish we could have recorded it so I could listen to it over and over.
I will be 12 weeks preggers this Saturday. I don't know if it's because I've been so busy with school or if it's because I'm moving into the second trimester but I DO feel better! I don't have to eat breakfast as soon as my feet hit the floor and I don't have to eat every two hours to keep myself from being nauseous all day. I am making it through the school day with my crazy new class with out passing out on the floor at dismissal time. Now 6:00 on the couch is a different story.
The baby is now the size of a plum. Almost all of the baby's systems are full formed and now Peanut will be moving into a growth and maturation stage. Grow baby grow!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for a nice strong heartbeat. And yay for feeling better!! Thank goodness for the 2nd trimester. I am so excited about this little peanut!
Post a Comment