Two years ago today a nurse placed the most beautiful, heaven sent gift in my arms. A lovely baby girl. A girl who would forever have a hold on my heart. We named her Ava. Ava Grace. And oh is she everything we ever dreamed of, everything and more. She is devine I tell you, and I could drink in the happiness that she brings me with a straw!
We celebrated her birthday with 40 of our closest family and friends.....that sounds crazy, 40 close family and friends....but it is true. We are so blessed to have so many people who care about and love our little earth angel. We had a huge Minnie Mouse bash with decorations I've been working on for months, a beautiful cake made by Auntie Jenn herself, a borrowed bounce house, Minnie Mouse Rice Crispy favors for the big kids, bubble wand favors for the little kids, and two of Ava's favorite treats...pizza and chocolate cake! She was a riot opening her gifts, ooooing and ahhing, and getting truly excited over each one. She had a fantastic time, and I had a fantastic time watching her enjoy her moment in the spotlight!
Our two year old toddler is rocking the milestones and learning gains. Her language has exploded, she is now saying 2 and 3 word phrases consistently. Currently every thing is "nother"....her special way of asking for more. She gets tons of compliments on her manners as she says thank you, please, and even bless you when someone sneezes. This I am proud of. Very proud. She is very well behaved with a glimpse of two year old tantrums thrown in there. She still loves to eat, and amazes us with her exotic two year old taste buds. She loves to eat salad; yes salad, likes curry, surprise us with the level of spice she will tolerate, loves anything in a sauce, will dip everything in ketchup....things she gets most excited over: cookies & chocolate...this is her daddy coming out in her personality! She is kicking potty trainings butt, and has had very few accidents in the past couple of weeks. She loves Minnie, puppies, anything princess, and music. Oh yah, and she is perfect I tell ya. Just perfect.
1 comment:
Hi;
Your daughter is sure growing.
Bob Ru
Post a Comment