Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Smarty Pants

Beautiful, sweet, silly, and smart....what more could you ask for in a daughter!

I know I've said this since day 1, but this little sprite of mine just amazes me with just how much she understands and can do. A few nights ago I was sitting on the couch and she was playing at my feet. My foot had an itch, so I jokingly said, "Ava, scratch Mommy's foot please", AND SHE DID! I don't recall ever discussing "scratching" with her but she knew just what to do. And today we were playing on the living room floor and Grady was in his swing, when the mobile and music stopped Ava said "uh-oh", jumps up, runs over and pushes the reset button to turn it back on. She is so observant and takes in every little thing I do! I love being the mommy of such a vibrant, brilliant little girl!

No comments: