Saturday, April 24, 2010

Denial...it's not just a river in Egypt!


So a few weeks ago I told a friend I refused to call Ava a toddler. And then I took this picture. There is not denying it our baby girl is now a toddler. She is already 13 months old and her learning curve is off the charts. She has mastered all forms of walking and is onto running, she can get herself into a standing position from a squat with out using her hands, she can identify and say toes, she says bubus for bubbles, she has figured out how to corner Presley, our pug, just long enough to get her hands on him, trys to stand up in the shopping cart at the store, and learned the sign for "all done". All of this in the last couple of weeks. I'm going to make her a super hero cape and start calling her The Amazing Ava!

No comments: