Well I am super behind on my blogging...and I won't even lie we just did the nine month pictures today (and the poor thing has a cold, so this is the single best shot of the bunch)! But man have we been busy this month, as I'm sure you have as well. So on with the Ava news!
At nine months Ava is:
- cruising along the furniture and walls
- pulling up every chance she gets
- standing independently for much longer stretches (I counted 17 seconds the other day)
- taking one or two steps and then lunging forward to whomever or whatever she is after
- transferring from one piece of furniture to the next
- snapping
- dancing
- saying what sounds like "hi daddy"
- babbling a lot
- snuggling up with blankets and stuffed animals
- eating more solid type foods not just purees
- weighed in at 20 lbs 1 oz and was 29 3/4 inches at her well visit on December 22nd
- in her big girl car seats
I wish time would just slow down and my sweet baby girl would quit growing up so fast. When I watch her crawling across the floor at turbo speed it is hard to believe just five months ago she was immobile. She steals my heart more and more every day. I love you my sweet Ava Grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment