Sunday, September 13, 2009
Oh my.
Last night when I put my angel to bed she looked like this.......(by the way Ava's Nan took this beautiful picture, please notice the two teeth; such a biggie girl)
And this moring when the sun came up this is what I found. One eye was so puffy, swollen, and red she could only open it half way. This picture is a couple of hours after we'd been up, trust me it looked much worse. I gasped when I saw it. We were loading up to go get the Peanut's first dose of Benadryl. The pediatrician on call said to ice it and give her the Benadryl. Have you ever tried to ice a six month old's eye? Let's just say Ava finally found an excuse to watch Baby Einestein, well out of her good eye anyways! Hopefully tomorrow it will be all better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG. Did you tell her that her Auntie Jenn looked like this FOR A WEEK once? And now, not only does she have her Auntie Jenn's fingernail beds, but her incredible medical oddities. And people try to say she's not my niece. BAH. THanks God for fixing Ava so she doesnt have to look like Quasimodo's BFF anymore:)
Yay! It let me post!!! I've tried a few times since you fixed it and still no luck...guess today was my lucky day!!
Post a Comment