I puffy heart love them!
The Lightsey's Mother's Day 2009
It was so exciting to be a mommy this year on Mother's Day. Mommyhood is a gift in itself and on top of that we get a day to be celebrated and recognized, how cool is that??? I think it's pretty special.
My first Mother's Day was perfect! Daddy got up with Ava just before 7 and I got to sleep until 9, when they came in for some cuddles! Daddy and Ava picked out sweet cards for me and a Red Sox shirt that says Mom 1! My first Mommy shirt! I hear I have another gift being delivered this Tuesday....
I helped Ava make her Nan and Nana each a mosaic stepping stone with her foot prints for their gardens/planters. They came out great and I wish I would have taken a picture. In the morning we had fun visiting with Nan, Grandad Greg, Uncle Quinton, and Aunt Brooke. Lisa gave me a lovely candle and cross ( both with birds on them, my fav!) . And in the evening we visited with Nana and the extended fam! My mom made a beautiful album for me with most of my blog printed out and in page protectors. It was a very thoughtful gift that I will cherish always! Thanks Momma! Auntie Jenn and Uncle Steve gave me the gift that keeps on giving, seeds that they are going to plant and tend to so we can make organic baby food for Ava!
Again, I am so blessed to be surrounded with so much love! Whatever I did to deserve this I hope I can continue to do so!
My first Mother's Day was perfect! Daddy got up with Ava just before 7 and I got to sleep until 9, when they came in for some cuddles! Daddy and Ava picked out sweet cards for me and a Red Sox shirt that says Mom 1! My first Mommy shirt! I hear I have another gift being delivered this Tuesday....
I helped Ava make her Nan and Nana each a mosaic stepping stone with her foot prints for their gardens/planters. They came out great and I wish I would have taken a picture. In the morning we had fun visiting with Nan, Grandad Greg, Uncle Quinton, and Aunt Brooke. Lisa gave me a lovely candle and cross ( both with birds on them, my fav!) . And in the evening we visited with Nana and the extended fam! My mom made a beautiful album for me with most of my blog printed out and in page protectors. It was a very thoughtful gift that I will cherish always! Thanks Momma! Auntie Jenn and Uncle Steve gave me the gift that keeps on giving, seeds that they are going to plant and tend to so we can make organic baby food for Ava!
Again, I am so blessed to be surrounded with so much love! Whatever I did to deserve this I hope I can continue to do so!
No comments:
Post a Comment